Weston is a leading brand in the Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances space for the last 40 years being the first company in India to introduce Colour Televisions.
The company provides “True Value” to its customers by making technologically advanced, safe and high quality products available at affordable prices, backed up by a comprehensive after sales network. Our strength lies in providing a great “Value for Money” proposition to new age Indian’s who will find affordability, reliability, state of the art technology and great styling across our wide range of products. Weston sold across India though a wide network of more than 200 distributors and 3000 + retailers.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company’s Service Centers (Refer the list) or it’s Authorized Service Centers or it’s Dealer’s Service Centers.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or it’s authorized service centre/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at it’s discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- Any change of address shall be intimated to concerned service centre for continuation of warranty. 6b. Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned service centre and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection, as applicable. 6c. In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned service centre on charges and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The warranty is issued at New Delhi , and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be detective.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry In” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to effect the repair at site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at it’s discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service centre for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized Weston dealer.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorised by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or purchaser’s residence.
Weston Officially Give 12 Months Extended Warranty Only In Just 1,500 INR. Fill The Below Form And Do Check Each Entry Before Clicking On The Confirmation Link